Friday, August 22, 2014

The Frozen party has started! And it looks like it will be fun! I got my jacket, scarf and boots just to be safe.
Anna: It's so nice to meet you all! Elsa has brought magic snowflakes to help you cool off! Collect them to earn prizes.
Anna: Remember, the heart is the only way to melt magic ice. Try emoting one if you want to thaw a room.
                Here's a demonstration. And there are 3 snowflakes in every frozen room.


Sorry about this part, I went on a small server so not as many penguins were in the room.
                                   And there are 3 snowflakes here at plot hole beach... :P
                                                                     3 snowflakes here...
                          3 more... Ooh Pizza! Maybe when it gets colder later I'll have a slice.
            Here PJ, I got you some carrots. What do you mean you want the ice sculpture? Fine.
                                    In Summer... there are apparently 2 snowflakes. :P

                                           Pretty cool items! I thing I'll enjoy a certain one the most...
You can get a hat, turn things frozen, create a snowman puffle and transform into Olaf or Marshmallow.                                                               Awesome! See you at the Frozen party!

No comments:

Post a Comment