Monday, July 1, 2013

Penguin Of The Day: Dna360

Here is a message from Daffodaily5:

Hiya!

Dna360 has been a dedicated Club Penguin player for many years. He likes to teach his buddies all about the history of CP and always looks out for new penguins! Loving the blue outfit! :)



You can send your nominations to the team via the Contact Us page!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats Dna360! That's a pretty cool outfit, I agree :) And you have some rare items, cool! I have those glasses LOL rare but weird to have for me... Because I'm a girl... Whatevers :)

I am nominating Woddylan today because he is a really nice friend to have and he likes to share information about Club Penguin. :)

--Sallyshortt, Author until July 8th :) Also gives a lot of smiley faces :) Is that wierd? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment