Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Club Penguin University

The University spirit MU brought has left it's mark on the island!!! We get a University!!!
School starts at the new University at the Mine. Club Penguin University!!! How exciting!!!!
Now we even have a path to the Dojo without the map!!! AWESOME!!!! I'm pumped to take my class on puffles!!! Polo Field would be proud!!! Now, I don't want to stall you anymore, here's the new classroom!
I love school!!!! CPU is going to be the best University in Club Penguin! Wait, it's the only University!!! So study up! Then after class, have lunch! The CPU cafeteria has some of the best chefs in Antarctica!!!!
And you can enter the school from the Stadium!!!! Well, Cya in class!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am probably going to start a Club Penguin class. It's going to be fun :)

    ReplyDelete