Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Club Penguin Times- 400 issues edition!

                 I can almost reach the newspaper!!! Keep the ice coming Snowber!!! And... I've got it!!!
There's four teams to compete in the Scare Games huh? Snowber and me agreed OK for the win!!!
          400 issues is a big achievement, but I think they'll throw a huge party when we reach 500!!!
                        Puffles are finding treasure?!?! Get digging Snowber!!!! We've got to get rich!!!
I agree! Blogging is fun, but I also want to spend time with my family and not always show the latest news.
Posts require a lot of that too! I try to make the least errors possible when posting the news for penguins!
The Scare Games is coming up!!! That is just awesome!!! And get the pin while it lasts!
I'm a writer too! I agree that being a writer is a little bit of a hard path to take, but it's very exciting!
Hey, this was fun! I can't wait to blog issue #401 and someday 500!!! Cya round writers!

1 comment: