Friday, December 7, 2012

New rooms!!!

Club Penguin updated rooms today. As you can see, not much change. Just an umbrella pavement and the Ski Hill is bigger.

Why is my penguin frowning? This is the best thing that ever happened to the dock! It has more places to sit, a water fountain, rocks and a sturdier bridge.
Not much change here. Just new double doors, a new lamp and stuff.
Well, the Ski Village went through change, BIG CHANGE. You can see, there's a sled,  a tube conveyor belt and detailed mountains.
I got my wish, now we can have larger snowball fights! Snowmen puffles too!

 I got my wish here, too. It pretty much is the same, with some fixes! Clothes shop, Dance Club, I think that's it!
-Bubsey


2 comments:

  1. Ok Bubsey I sent you the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then why don't our penguins get to go through the "hallway" at the stage?

    ReplyDelete