Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fun with Friends-Playing Holiday

First, we baked many cookies at the Bakery!
 
                                                I played with Cliky Minty at my igloo!
Lego Train56, Kitty11063 and me danced and danced...
                                                Then we went to Lego Train's igloo!
                                                     Me and Redpengo had fun at my igloo.
                                                           We went to his igloo next!
                                                        This is my little joke...
                                          We decided it was too freezing and left for more fun!
                                                                  -Bubsey

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun :)
    And you are right it did take me 5 months!

    ReplyDelete