Friday, November 30, 2012

Town and Plaza Update Coming Soon!


By Polo Field on November 27, 2012 - 16:39
Hello Penguins!

We recently launched the first updates to some of the Club Penguin rooms. Thanks for all the great comments letting us know how much you like them!

A lot of you have asked when the next updates are coming.  And I'm stoked to say that there's a bunch coming in a few weeks!

So here’s two rooms that I’m really excited about:


                                                                          

Until then...

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
Well... I added my own pictures of the old rooms so you can see what will be changing. I think there isn't much change, just better graphics.

2 comments:

  1. Cool header.I really like what you did with that Bubsey cutout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bubsey Good,
    yes! I do know you as a blogger, it is very nice to have you looking at my blog :)

    I hope all is well for you and mousey good!
    Waddle on!
    -Cliky Minty

    ReplyDelete