Thursday, October 4, 2012

Field ops and Pin!

A very long time ago, my Great Uncle Gariwald VIII went missing. He vanished without a trace on Halloween. I want to solve this mystery. Start by looking for his lost notes - they should be in a filing cabinet somewhere.

Okay G, I think I know where too look...
Over here of course!
Eureka! You found my Great Uncle Gariwald's lost laboratory notes. Well done! Hmm... Before he disappeared, it looks like he was investigating paranormal ectoplasmic activity. In other words... ghosts.

GHOSTS!? Yeah, that must be why.  
                                              The pin is at the beach, it's a bat puffle key.
                                                                                        -Bubsey

7 comments:

  1. Sorry I deleted your comment pengy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be a pretty awesome party

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. :) That's understood. It was ambitious, I'll admit that. Have a GREAT day!

      Ocean6100

      Delete
  3. Hey Bubsey! You have a great blog! You will be going on my blog roll for sure!

    ReplyDelete